Bathed in lime and olive oil dressing that’s spiked with mustard seeds and ground coriander. Cubes of red pepper and tomatoes to brighten salad!
- 1 ripe avocado cut in 1/4 ” cubes.
- 2 tbsp of lime juice (from one lime)
- 1 yellow or red tomato cut in 1/4 ” cubes.
- 1/2 cup minced red onion
- 1 red bell pepper cut in cut in 1/4 ” cubes without the seeds.
- 1 teaspoon of ground coriander seeds
- 2 tbl spoon of olive oil
- 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds
- 1/2 tsp of sea salt
- fresh ground pepper to taste
Put avocado in bowl and stir in lime juice. Add tomatoes, red onion, red pepper, mustard seeds, coriander and olive oil. Add salt and pepper and toss well. If you like, refrigerate mixture for several hours. Voila! … from the recipe archives, by Sharon Wouters.